The Chairman and CEO
- Who is a founder member and brain child of the organization.
- He is an amputee having lost his right limb due to a land mine blast.
- An army officer
- Peer Counselor and campaigner against Anti-personnel Mines.
- He is a professional medical practitioner with a Masters in Immunology and Medical Microbiology, Degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- He is passionate about the rights and needs of amputees.
- He has been to various international fora advocating for the poor Ugandan amputees and land mine victims.